|Home Your Cart Go to Cash Desk Register Login About Us Italiano|
General agreement terms. The provision of goods and services regulated by this agreement are fulfilled according to the laws of Italian Republic concerning sales as well as norms about mail orders issued on computer systems as follows:
1. Terms of Agreement. To this agreement are applied the norms cited in Law 1336 of Italian Civil Code with the clause "saved confirmation" by the seller.
2. Goods and Services. The goods and services sold are the ones described in the corresponding pages, descriptions explain the essential characteristics of goods. Any change of the goods' characteristics will be notified to the client by e-mail before the shipping of the order, in this case the client will have the right to reject this agreement as well as claiming the refunding of any money paid to the seller. The offer of goods is valid until revision which will be notified and published in the description of goods or services.
3. Prices. The prices of goods and services are expressed in Euro currency (€) and include value added tax (VAT). In case the goods are to be shipped to entities which required invoice and living outside the European Union, VAT will not be applied. Prices are valid until revision which will be published together with the goods and services description in their corresponding pages.
4. Payments. Goods and services can be paid either by credit card whose information will be entered in the secure system offered by the bank by means of SSL secure protocol, or by means of money transfer.
5. Order Confirmation. The order confirmation by the client represents a specific request top the shipping of goods according to ex Italian Law 18 D.lgs 31 march 1998 n.114. The right of withdrawal is specified in the next point. After the order has been confirmed, an e-mail message will be sent to the client as a confirmation notice and acknowledgment of the order by the seller.
6. Right of Withdrawal. According to the articles 4 and 10 of Italian Laws D.lgs. 15/01/1992 n.50, the buyer is acknowledged the right of withdrawal within seven (7) days from the date of the reception of goods by sending a letter to the seller and declaring the motivations and intentions; this notification can also be anticipated to the seller by means of e-mail or fax; in this specific case the buyer is requested to however send a letter to the seller within 48 hours. The goods must be returned within three (3) days from the notification to the seller.
7. Shipping. Orders received within 1:00PM will be shipped within the same day, otherwise the following working day. The ordered goods will be shipped by the courier selected by the client to the address specified in the order. The destination address can also be different from the one of the buyer, in this case the seller will not be responsible for any consequence deriving from shipping goods to addresses different from the one of the buyer or however specified by the buyer. In this regard the seller is exonerated from any violation concerning Italian law 675/96 about the right of privacy, as the information have been provided by the buyer. Delivery times depend according to the type of courier and of the service selected by the buyer and according to the delivery times provided by the courier within the time of reception of goods. According to Italian Law D.lgs. 185/1999 the maximum term for the execution of the order is thirty (30) days and after this period the buyer has the right of the refunding of any money paid to the seller. The shipping cost is not included in the price specified below goods or services and will be notified during the order confirmation.
8. Other Laws Regulating this Agreement. This agreement is regulated by the following Italian Laws:
9. Competent Forum. In case of controversy the forum of Perugia (Italy) will be held competent. L. 218
All prices are VAT included
|At Enoteca Lombardi are welcome the following credit cards|