Please be informed that, pursuant to art. 13 of the Legislative Decree no. 196 of 2003 and the Legislative Regulation (UE) 2016/679, the data provided at registration on this site is collected for shipment and to create an invoice for the order.
In case of failure to provide the data, the order will fail.
ENOTECA LOMBARDI undertakes to treat this data as confidential and not to disclose it to unauthorized persons or to use it for purposes other than those listed here, unless given explicit authorization to do so by the Customer. After the signing of a commitment to confidentiality, such data may be disclosed to staff, directors and employees to preserve them and to carry out the activities mentioned above and will be used exclusively for the purposes of the service provided. This data will also be made available upon the request of authorities authorized by law.
The data controller is:
Rolando Lombardi on behalf of Enoteca Lombardi
based in Via Borgo Aretino9 06081 Assisi (PG)
tel Tel (+39) 075.816697
In relation to the processing of personal data, the customer can directly and at any time, exercise their rights under Art. 7 of the Legislative Decree no. 196 of 2003, including, in particular, to be informed of:
- The origin of personal data;
- The purposes and methods of treatment;
- The logic applied in case of treatment by electronic means;
- The identity of the owner, manager and representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
- Subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative of the State, managers or agents.
The customer will also have the right to:
- The updating, rectification or integration of data;
- The cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or processed.
They will also have the right to object, in whole or in part to:
- The processing of personal data concerning them, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection and for legitimate reasons;
- The processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials, direct selling or for the undertaking of market research or commercial communication.