- Reduced price
Franciacorta Millesimato DOCGBRAND: Gatti Enrico
The vintages of the wines reported in detail and in the product sheet can be subject to variations. If you want a specific year you can tell it in the 'notes' field of the order.
The methods of payment accepted are: Credit Card, Prepaid Card, PayPal, Bank Transfer.
All orders received by Enoteca Lombardi will be sent as soon as possible and in any case within 10 working days.
This vintage Franciacorta is obtained from 85% Chardonnay and 15% Pinot Nero. Grapes are soft-pressed and 70% of the must ferments in French oak barrels and matures on the lees for six months, while the remaining 30% is vinified in stainless steel. The blend sojourns sur lie for at least 48 months. Rich, intense and complex, shows fine, persistent perlage and aromas of citrus fruit, elegant texture, flavors and freshness. Finesse itself.