• New

Pinot Grigio Rìvoli

Roeno
€15.30
Tax included

To be uncorked for a nice aperitif with friends, it is excellent with steamed prawns

Quantity
Available

Shopping Points
Shopping points If you are a registered user you will earn 0 points to spend in the next orders!
  • The vintages of the wines reported in detail and in the product sheet can be subject to variations. If you want a specific year you can tell it in the 'notes' field of the order.
    The vintages of the wines reported in detail and in the product sheet can be subject to variations. If you want a specific year you can tell it in the 'notes' field of the order.
  • The methods of payment accepted are: Credit Card, Prepaid Card, PayPal, Bank Transfer.
    The methods of payment accepted are: Credit Card, Prepaid Card, PayPal, Bank Transfer.
  • All orders received by Enoteca Lombardi will be sent as soon as possible and in any case within 10 working days.
    All orders received by Enoteca Lombardi will be sent as soon as possible and in any case within 10 working days.
  • You can request the return for any product within 14 days from the delivery date within the limits set by the regulations of Legislative Decree 206/05 ("Consumer Code").
    You can request the return for any product within 14 days from the delivery date within the limits set by the regulations of Legislative Decree 206/05 ("Consumer Code").

Over time we have experimented with various areas planted with vines in Pinot Grigio but the Rìvoli area, located between the municipality of Affi and our headquarters in Brentino Belluno, has proved to be truly suited to the maximum expression of the vine. A real Cru, where we have several interesting parcels. The choice of a long aging, as evidenced by the thousandth in output, adds further depth and articulation to a truly unique wine of its kind. Finally, we like, taking up the short text on the back label, to underline another aspect of this new wine, borrowed from the different and extraordinary meanings contained in the word Rìvoli: "Alessandro, Mirko and Giuseppe, whose rìvoli of life have joined in this small great project, they dedicate this wine to all the holy drinkers. "

Roeno

Data sheet

product
Dry white wine
denomination
Valdadige doc
region
Veneto
grapes
Pinot Grigio
winemaking
After a gentle destemming and pressing, the alcoholic fermentation takes place, 80% in heat-conditioned stainless steel containers, the remaining 20% in French oak tonneaux. The portion in tonneaux also carries out malolactic fermentation
Ageing
10 months of refinement in heat-conditioned stainless steel containers. Bottling follows and 4 months of refinement in the bottle
alcohol
13,5% vol
volume cl
75

Specific References

other products from the same Manufacturer

Reviews

Write your review

Pinot Grigio Rìvoli

To be uncorked for a nice aperitif with friends, it is excellent with steamed prawns

Write your review