Torre di Giano Vigna il Pino Torgiano Bianco DOC

Lungarotti
€18.90
Tax included

Dishes of haute cuisine, particularly with fish and seafood

Quantity
Available

Shopping Points
Shopping points If you are a registered user you will earn 0 points to spend in the next orders!
  • The vintages of the wines reported in detail and in the product sheet can be subject to variations. If you want a specific year you can tell it in the 'notes' field of the order.
    The vintages of the wines reported in detail and in the product sheet can be subject to variations. If you want a specific year you can tell it in the 'notes' field of the order.
  • The methods of payment accepted are: Credit Card, Prepaid Card, PayPal, Bank Transfer.
    The methods of payment accepted are: Credit Card, Prepaid Card, PayPal, Bank Transfer.
  • All orders received by Enoteca Lombardi will be sent as soon as possible and in any case within 10 working days.
    All orders received by Enoteca Lombardi will be sent as soon as possible and in any case within 10 working days.
  • You can request the return for any product within 14 days from the delivery date within the limits set by the regulations of Legislative Decree 206/05 ("Consumer Code").
    You can request the return for any product within 14 days from the delivery date within the limits set by the regulations of Legislative Decree 206/05 ("Consumer Code").

A white wine with great structure, balanced and elegant. Straw-yellow in colour with good intensity; the bouquet has floral scents and notes of linden, thyme, and acacia flowers, delicate hints of coconut, vanilla and white chocolate; sapid and fragrant flavour with a long finish as well as balanced, refreshing acidity.

Grape varietals: Trebbiano and Grechetto from the “Il Pino” hillside vineyard; double Guyot pruning system, harvested by hand in September in small crates

Vinification: after cryomaceration, 30% is fermented and aged on the fine lees in barrique for 3 months; remaining 70% in stainless steel; the blend is then matured in wooden casks until the following spring. A wine with long aging potential

Food pairings: dishes of haute cuisine, particularly with fish and seafood, pasta and soup, creamy risotto, especially with truffles, vegetable and white-meat flans. Serve at 12-14°C (54-57°F) in large stem glass

Lungarotti
99 Items

Data sheet

product
White wine
denomination
Bianco di Torgiano DOC
grapes
70% Trebbiano and 30% Grechetto
vintage
2015
winemaking
After cryomaceration, 30% is fermented and aged on the lees in barrique for 3 months; the remaining 70% is fermented in stainless steel.
Ageing
The blend is then barrel a ged until the following spring
Food Type
Dishes of haute cuisine, particularly fish and seafood; it is also particularly indicated for pasta and soups, risotto especially if truffle based vegetable flans and white meats in general.
alcohol
13,5% vol.
volume cl
75

Specific References

New product

other products from the same Manufacturer

Reviews

Write your review

Torre di Giano Vigna il Pino Torgiano Bianco DOC

Dishes of haute cuisine, particularly with fish and seafood

Write your review