Intense purple-red color and a nose of red fruits and jams. With crisp, toasty notes and hints of white pepper, this wine boasts vibrant acidity and silky tannins with excellent persistence. Recommended pairings: charcuterie-based appetizers, blue or medium-to-long-aged cheeses, meat-based first courses, porcini mushroom risottos, roasts, boiled meats, grilled meats, white and red meats. Game in its more aged versions. Serving temperature: 16°-18° C.
The vintages of the wines shown in detail and in the product sheet may be subject to variations. If you want a specific vintage, you can communicate it in the order notes field.
AFF Rosso Fendi is a unique wine that skillfully blends different grape varieties: 30-40% Merlot, 30-70% Sangiovese, and 5-10% Pinot Noir. This combination of grapes gives the wine an unparalleled complexity and depth.
Cultivated at an altitude ranging from 300 to 700 meters above sea level, with a North-South exposure, the terroir provides optimal conditions for the grapes. The vine density, 4,500 per hectare, and the spur-pruned training system contribute to the superior quality of the harvest.
Winemaking and Aging
With a limited yield of 55 quintals per hectare, the harvest takes place in early September for Pinot Noir and mid-October for Merlot and Sangiovese, with manual collection in crates. The three varieties ferment separately for about 20 days at a controlled temperature below 25 °C.
Careful aging follows: 80% of the product rests in used barriques for 16 months, while the remaining 20% matures in new oak barriques for the same period. AFF Rosso reaches its full expression after 6 months in the bottle.
Color: The wine exhibits an intense violet-red color, capturing attention with its vibrant hue.
Aroma: On the nose, ripe wild berries mingle with balsamic undertones, creating an enveloping aromatic bouquet.
Taste: On the palate, AFF Rosso offers vibrant acidity, silky tannins, and excellent persistence, delivering a memorable tasting experience.
This red wine pairs beautifully with meat dishes, aged cheeses, and traditional Italian dishes. Perfect for special dinners and moments of shared enjoyment.
Explore the excellence of taste with AFF Rosso, a wine that combines winemaking mastery, grape variety, and the unmistakable Italian terroir. Discover the richness and intensity of this high-quality red wine.
AFF Rosso - Fendi può essere tuo solo per €22,00! Se avete domande, chiedeteci.
Confermo il mio consenso volontario a ricevere comunicazioni da parte della nostra azienda, comprese newsletter informative e offerte promozionali, in conformità alle condizioni e agli scopi dichiarati nella nostra informativa sulla privacy.