• Reduced price

Pinot Grigio DOC Tera Alta

BRAND: Roeno
€14.15
€9.91 Save 30%
Tax included

It is played a perfect role as appetizer wine and good partner for a seafood courses.

Quantity
Available

  • The vintages of the wines reported in detail and in the product sheet can be subject to variations. If you want a specific year you can tell it in the 'notes' field of the order.
    The vintages of the wines reported in detail and in the product sheet can be subject to variations. If you want a specific year you can tell it in the 'notes' field of the order.
  • The methods of payment accepted are: Credit Card, Prepaid Card, PayPal, Bank Transfer.
    The methods of payment accepted are: Credit Card, Prepaid Card, PayPal, Bank Transfer.
  • All orders received by Enoteca Lombardi will be sent as soon as possible and in any case within 10 working days.
    All orders received by Enoteca Lombardi will be sent as soon as possible and in any case within 10 working days.

Pinot Grigio is a white wine grape variety of the species Vitis vinifera thought to be a mutant clone of the Pinot noir grape. In the territory of Valdadige

Terradeiforti, it finds its perfect microclimate in order to perform a full flavor and aroma maturity.

Grape Variety:  Pinot Grigio from “ Tera Alta” vineyard.

Wine Name and Denomination: Pinot Grigio Valdadige doc/dop

Production Area: Valdadige Trentina-Veronese

Harvest: hand- picking.

Vinification: After a gentle de-stemming and pressing, follows an alcoholic fermentation in stainless steel tanks in thermo conditioned

Maturation: after fermentation, 70% of the wine remains in contact with the lees for approximately six months in stainless steel tanks not doing malolactic fermentation. The remaining 30% is aged in barrels where the malolactic fermentation takes place.

Colour: straw-yellow.

Tasting Notes: intense and persistent, with soft pear and tropical notes clearly recognizable. Elegant and velvety, well balanced with the wine acidity and tropical fruitiness.

Food Pairings: it is played a perfect role as appetizer wine and good partner for a seafood courses.

Serving Temperature: 8-10° C

“Roeno” is an acronym of Ro, for the founder Rolando Fugatti and the Greek word “enos”.

Rolando Fugatti and his wife Giuliana founded 50 years ago the Estate. They invested, with great commitment, their passion for the terroir in the land of Valdadige Trentino Veronese.

Nowadays their children Roberta, Cristina and Giuseppe manage the Estate.

Following the family tradition they have developed the wines production, but still remaining focus on the sense of hospitality with the restaurant and B&B.

The Estate, which is composed of the winery, a restaurant and a B&B, is located on the border between the province of Verona and the province of Trento, at the foot of Monte Baldo in the locality of Belluno Veronese, in the middle of the area called “Terradeiforti”, “Land of Fortresses”. This name doesn’t refer only to the many fortifications built in the region but also to the fighting spirit of the inhabitants.

The vineyards stretch across the Adige valley, reaching in the north also Trentino Alto Adige and to the south the area of ??Bardolino. This extending area allows to identify the most suitable soil to each variety cultivated. It’s why the Estate Roeno produces wines of great elegance and personality.

The passion for their land, the hospitality and the respect for traditions are the values ??that characterize the Family Fugatti, always happy to welcome you.

Roeno

Data sheet

product
White wine
denomination
Pinot Grigio Valdadige DOC
region
Trentino South Tyrol
grapes
Pinot Grigio
vintage
2014
winemaking
After a gentle de-stemming and pressing, follows an alcoholic fermentation in stainless steel tanks in thermo conditioned
Ageing
After fermentation, 70% of the wine remains in contact with the lees for approximately six months in stainless steel tanks not doing malolactic fermentation. The remaining 30% is aged in barrels where the malolactic fermentation takes place.
Food Type
It is played a perfect role as appetizer wine and good partner for a seafood courses.
alcohol
12 – 13% vol.
volume cl
75

Specific References

New product

other products from the same Manufacturer

Reviews

Write your review

Pinot Grigio DOC Tera Alta

It is played a perfect role as appetizer wine and good partner for a seafood courses.

Write your review